Member Update Information Form

Fill out the form below or you may call Kerrie Moreno, UAW 1268 Hall Secretary at (815)-544-2111  

Members must update their information with UAW Local 1268 Union Hall (this will also update it with International UAW) and with your employer. 

This information IS NOT shared between the two places. 

If you are unsure of your information at the hall, please call to confirm it is correct.